Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FUCK ME AMERICA

into nightlight of the thinnest net hallo bloom
i as a homosapiens sapiens bird of crow – gloom-
blimey i widely open my nest you do spit
under such exodic one another distable pit

fuck me russian ! right through to near my pin my cushion
fuck me brushing ! oats crumbling in our fearborn liaison

straight out , intimidating , wantonly vandalizing cut my broom
you my brewed liquid mine - burst under my curious thirst –
take me patsy strike me tipsy - i was vicarious first –
make me believe in you superstitiously amorous

fuck me japanese ! hold me tight and undesireably seductive
they will know us by how petrified the dust from a watershed leaking out
trust me nordic trash me african - me your main course irresistably indigestive-
from a gnat circling around the genitalia to rather hot miss kiss

fuck me brasilian ! like an industrious ant easily climbing to a mountain !
fuck me suburban do me poor ! take advantage of me pecinuarily dull !
fuck me in a thousand star hotel room that i’m your servant of arabia !
fuck me nicely fuck me cool in this story all indulgence fancy cruel !
fuck me in my middle east like a handsome beast having his feast !
fuck me panaromic give me dizziness a fall from an earth scrambling !

then come and lay with me down all of a sudden in the end
earthwork threadbare the grass is spoilt on a weak-kneed
resign resign my brigandage blood in vein on barricades



Beste Arfin Kiriloğlu -2008

No comments: